Intusoft offers a full set of tools for Analog, Digital and Mixed circuits allowing schematic capture simulation, debugging and analysis of your project.
Intusoft may be the only company, worldwide, to continue developments around the SPICE kernel and, every year, to patent algorithms or techniques improving accuracy or reducing simulation time.
Intusoft provides the most professional mixed signal simulation package available on PC with workstation capabilities, at PC price.
It offers a complete design and analysis package which features schematic entry, IsSpice4 (the native analog and mixed signal simulator), extensive device libraries, and powerful waveform processing including scripting capabilities, all integrated in one easy-to-use interactive environment.
ICAP/4 is called "The Virtual Circuit Design Lab" because it can simulate all types of system, board, and IC level designs right on your computer.
The design can contain mixed mode circuits, sampled data systems and mixed technology (electrical, mechanical, physical, etc.) elements - all within the same simulation, and all using a top-down simulation methodology
The Intusoft family of products:
Power Supply Designer
ICAP/4 Power Deluxe
ICAP/4 RF Deluxe
Differences between all products and what their features are.
Free ICAP/4Windows Demo Software V8.x.11 Build 4444
*Note: Temporarily disable any anti-virus programs before installing.
Hardware requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
128 Megs of RAM and 30 Megs of free hard disk space.
If you are experiencing difficulties with the download please contact us at 310-547-0197 or E-mail to receive a free demo CD in the mail.
Please include your name and complete mailing address.
(47 Meg Download) limitations listed below:
Includes 30 Power Supply Templates from ON Semiconductor.
Check out our New User Tutorial 1 (.pdf or .htm)
and New User Tutorial 2 (.pdf or .htm) (follow-on to tutorial 1 discusses advanced features included in ICAP/4Windows and higher offerings).
- The ICAP/4Windows Demo has a 20 Parts simulation limit. If you place more than 20 parts on the schematic, or place a subcircuit model comprised of more than 20 parts, the Demo CD will provide a "too complex" message and will not simulate the design.
- 1,514 models are included in the Demo CD, out of 23,500+ available from Intusoft's ICAP/4 model collection
(See model list or product comparison for which models are available in each package)
Note: No limitation in the Demo CD is imposed regarding the addition of your own SPICE3 compatible models.
- Explore "GFT," a truly cutting-edge modeling technique for measuring open-loop properties in a closed design topology without breaking the loop. Valuable for the design of power electronics, ICs, servo systems…any loop configuration. Its creator, Dr. R. David Middlebrook with California Institute of Technology, also presents a wealth of techniques for successful SPICE simulation. The ICAP/4Windows demo includes GFT Templates and also a User's Manual written by Dr. Middlebrook.
- The Scope5 Demo version (IntuScope waveform viewing and processing tool) will not allow you to use a text file of data points as a source.
- The Scope5 Demo version will not allow you to read in touchstone files and plot Smith charts.
- ICAP/4Windows Demo New User Tutorial Movies help you get started with ICAP/4Windows fast. They make learning basic concepts easy. Now you can learn SPICE the multimedia way!
- ICAP/4 documentation includes the IsSpice4 User's Guide, Working with Model Libraries, and the Power Supply Template instruction sheet. The IsSpice4 book contains a complete syntax reference guide to IsSpice4, including data on advanced analyses, model parameters, and Interactive Command Language (ICL) scripts. "Working with Model Libraries" contains information and equations for key IsSpice4 semiconductor models and subcircuits. The Power Supply Template instruction sheet goes through an example circuit to show the value and time-savings of these powerful and ready-to-use power supply designs.
Extensive in-application help is included in the software. It walks you through any aspect of the ICAP/4 software and documentation.
Hardware requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 and requires 128 Megs of RAM and 30 Megs of free hard disk space.